Thursday, April 26, 2007

Busy April

I must admit that this month is a hell of a work for me, I even have no time to go out to enjoy beautiful weather... but hey, money is money. In Berlin one doesn't say "no" to a job. Especially if it is paid. So I am writing articles (for a polish magazine "Architektura & Biznes") about housing in Second Life and about "Brave New Poland" - new polish housing typology! I do websites, drawings for an encyclopedia etc etc... and in between I am preparing for a big thing - on May 10th I have a big solo exhibition in BWA Gallery Awangarda in Wroclaw! In Poland.


BWA Wrocław - Galleries of Contemporary Art
is pleased to invite you to the exhibition
Anna Krenz "Achtung! Achtung!"
to be open on May 10th 2007 at 6 p.m.
in Awangarda Gallery
Curator: Joanna Stembalska
The exhibition is open until 3rd of June 2007, daily (except Mondays) from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

BWA Wrocław - Galerie Sztuki Współczesnej
ul. Wita Stwosza 32
PL 50-149 Wrocław
tel. 071/790-25-82
e-mail: info@bwa.wroc.pl
www.bwa.wroc.pl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home