Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Orte des Grauens

In the last TIP Berlin magazine, in the title story "Orte des Grauens" (more or less meaning: places of horror) there are different spaces in Berlin described as horrible. Well, I agree with some of the choices, however I am surprised and disappointed that my favorite Warschauer Brücke is not there. This is a place of horror, honestly.

Therefore I present my contribution to the TIP Berlin magazine, about a place they definitely missed. It is my version of the Warschauer Brücke:
Warschauer Brücke (german version)

Punk, Kleingeld, Kleingeld, Punk, Zigarette, Punk, Zeitung, Punk, Kleingeld, Punk, Zigarette, Zeitung, Kleingeld, Zeitung, Punk, Kleingeld, Kleingeld, Punk, Zigarette, Punk, Zeitung, Punk, Kleingeld, Punk, Zigarette, Zeitung, Kleingeld, Zeitung...
Warschauer Brücke (english version)

Punk, change, change, punk, cigarette, punk, newspaper, punk, change, punk, cigarette, newspaper, change, newspaper, punk, change, change, punk, cigarette, punk, , newspaper, punk, change, punk, cigarette, newspaper, change, newspaper...

and so on, and so on, especially on Saturday night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home