Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas spam

I am not in the Christmas-mood at all. Not only I had so much work and didn't even have time to put my Christmas decoration at home, but also... maybe I am getting older. I don't believe in Santa Claus any more. This time also, for the first time since I am in Berlin, we will celebrate Christmas in Poland. Big family feast. Something new for me. I am also hoping that 2009 will be better, than 2008. I have this theory - odd years are better, than even years. And yes, things change, I hope to leave all the bad memories and experiences behind me. I hope I will manage to deal with what happened 3 days ago - I will let you know later, as soon as I have "this" on paper.

While sitting on my computer for the whole time in the last days I keep getting emails, not only spam, but also Christmas wishes. To be honest - why do people do it? I mean - why do people send round emails for Christmas? I delete them as I delete spam email. Sorry guys, who ever sent me a round email with wishes, not only I am not in the mood, I don't have time to answer, wish the same to you, I delete these emails. All goes to the trash bin, as well as my job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home