Saturday, October 14, 2006

Friday the 13th

Last night we wanted to go to see the diploma presentation of Alex Augsten, who designed and built a cool system of furniture for temporary used spaces. We have actually used his furniture on the Kunstsalon, it worked great! But last evening as we were standing an the SBahn station, I realised I forgot the address of the place where the presentation was supposed to take place. So we didn't manage to get there obviously, friday the 13th.

Alex and his furniture at Kunstsalon in Arena

Later we went to the cinema to see new movie "Shortbus". It was great. Again, I was crying in the end, in the middle as well. All I can say is that we all have our demons, and we have to face them.
After the movie, as I was so touched and moved, we went to Zentralburo, where was an exhibition - part of the Pictoplasma Festival (about characters), which sounds cool, but seems superficial. And so was the exhibition as well. But the good thing was that there was a possibility to shoot a personalised character with paintball gun. I did, and that was a great feeling. I shot my demon.

My demon


Shooting...


Shot demon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home