Saturday, June 14, 2008

Find the Flag

Ok, I didn't write for a long time - I was traveling, working, having exhibitions. Just few words now, about the football EM... what else can I say - we watched the Poland-Germany game at home, windows closed, just few good friends around (both polish and german). I didn't have enough courage to watch the game in a public space. Of course! I wanted to see the miserable polish national team without happy mobs of Germans around me.
And then, as on our street there were no flags at all, there had to be one, a german one, just in front of our windows. I thought - fine, let me then hang the polish flag! I didn't have one, must have lost the one from 2006 (WM)... so I had to improvise....

A small football quest for my faithful readers:
1. find the POLISH flag
2. find the GERMAN flag

small tip: those of you who know me, you know that I don't really have anything in white or red... I wear black mostly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home