Friday, October 20, 2006

Hannah Arendt and boredom

On tuesday and wednesday I was again, working at the Hannah Arendt exhibition. Not to get bored I was reading a book, smoking cigarettes (one artwork called "Smoking" is a room where people are supposed to smoke, like good old Hannah did) and also making my contributions to the exhibition. In one of the rooms the organisers made a working room where everybody can write or draw something about the exhibition, life or philosophy of Arendt. So out of my boredom I also did some drawings... the visitors wouldn't know it was one of the crew anyway... besides, I love to draw. There they are....






Apart from that, of course I have made a photo of what is from the organisators forbidden - the view from the window of Jüdische Mädchenschule. I think it is a strange idea to forbid to take photos of the surroundings, but well... so there it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home